Simple Comic looks to simplify reading comics on your Mac. We like the simple interface of the application and how easy it is to navigate between pages. Once you've opened up the comic you want to read you can have it centered and show two pages at once. There's a scrollbar at the bottom of the interface to browse through pages. It shows thumbnails of pages to avoid you having to go back and forth in your comic. Simple Comic lets you create sessions for the different comics that you read and remembers how far you've gotten in each of them. Luckily, the program supports most comic book formats you find on the Internet so you'll be able to enjoy the most popular comics. Although the program lacks a little tutorial to get you started, once you've opened up your comic you'll see Simple Comic is pretty straightforward to use.
- Nested folders and archives now work with auto-save
- Close window command works while the fullscreen bezel is visible
- White border no longer appears around the progress bar at times
- Toolbar items now have tooltips
- Exit fullscreen button on the fullscreen bezel now works